Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

RTE Max no of Chars.

Level 3

Hi All,

I have a dialog where it has multiple tabs which contain CTA links and RTE fields.
My question is I have a description where it is a RTE and List items tabs where author can add any number of list items. And these list items are RTE multi field. max length required for both is different (lets suppose description - 30 and list items- 40 max chars) . 

I have multiple scenarios 

1.So when I set those limits by writing custom validation  , for description it is working fine where as for list items it is showing the limit alert but not displaying the content. 

2. if i check max char for description  and list items it gives an alert when exceeded and when go back to description to check again, list items max char length alert is showing up and vice versa.

please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Pradeep,

I do not see the link. If code can;t be shared in open community then i recommend to engage with official support request.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 9

Hi Pradeep,

It is implementation issue. Share the package including the source will help to guide Or check with your tech lead.

Regards,

Level 9

Hi Pradeep,

You can use https://cloud.acrobat.com/send and get a link to share.

Thanks,

Level 3

Shared files.

Hoping their should be someway to restrict rte with different number of chars.

Level 9

Hi Pradeep,

I do not see the link mentioned in post.

Thanks,

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Pradeep,

I do not see the link. If code can;t be shared in open community then i recommend to engage with official support request.

Thanks,