Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Rte Icons Not working in multifield

Level 3

Hi All,

I am facing some issue with rte in multi field.

I have created a custom component with RTE in multi field. Each multi field item have 2 rte fields. Which is working fine in local and DEV environments. But getting some issue in UAT environment.

When i try to click styles like bold, italic, the actions are not working. Instead it is adding the html for the RTE text area.

<b _rte_temp_el="serialize:emptyOnly"></b>. For each action it is creating a html element.

1698443_pastedImage_11.png

Using the AEM 6.3(6.3.1.2) version

Please help me to resolve this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

In your environment that is works - are there any differences in service packs or other packages. Typically when code runs on 1 instance and not another - there is something different that is affecting it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

In your environment that is works - are there any differences in service packs or other packages. Typically when code runs on 1 instance and not another - there is something different that is affecting it.

Level 10

could you check error.log and look for any errors..

Not sure if this is related to serialization in any way - Mitigating serialization issues in AEM

Community Advisor

3 things you should check now-

1. error.log

2. project specific log

3. console

check if you find something there to check issue.

~ Prince

Level 3

Thanks All,

It got resolved after re-installing service packs.