Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Richtext multifield doesn't work properly in Firefox browser..!!

Level 4

Hi,

I'm using the AEM 6.2  CFP 17 . Since, AEM 6.2 doesn't provide feature in multifield to store data in composite node. So, to make it store in the form of node structure, I've followed the following blog http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2016/09/aem-62-touch-ui-composite-multifield-with-rte-required-va... It works fine and stores the data in composite structure.

But, if I'm using richtext in multifield and then add links in field individual field and save it, it works fine 1st time with all browser e.g. Chrome, Firefox, IE But, again, if I authored component dialog and add another field in rich text multifield and author link in that, it removes the link of fields which were previously authored and it happens if I do it only in Firefox browser. On other browser, it works fine.

Does anyone faced this issue? It's specific to Firefox browser only? On other browser, it works fine.

Thanks in Advance.

3 Replies

Employee

I am assuming you are using granite/ui/components/foundation/form/multifield rather than Coral multifield i.e. granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/multifield. Please check this sample to ensure you have similar structure and implementation:

Creating an AEM HTML Template Language 6.3 component that uses a Multifield

Employee Advisor

As per my understanding, "granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/multifield" was introduced in AEM 6.3 so, that is not applicable here.

Please check the console under developer tools to check for any errors Or and check if any request under the network tab is failing.

Level 4

Thanks Jiadeep for responding.

I don't see any errors on the browser console and no request is getting failed under network tab. I even checked logs, even logs doesn't show any errors.
I did set up the value to 0 to disable dom.w3c_touch_events. (TouchUI Related Issues with touch enabled devices in AEM ) still no luck.