Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Rich Text - disappear paragraph and styles after close X

Level 1

Paragraph and styles disappear in Full screen when i  click the X [close] and re-open the Full screen . It has happen Rich Text in  [ Adobe Experience Manager, Version 6.3.1.2 ]  . you can reproduce , if follow the below the steps .

1.   Go to Rich Text component in AEM author  - click Edit and go to Full screen , you can see the paragraph and Styles features
  2.   Minimize the Full screen and go to Rich text Edit and click close X
  3.   Edit Rich Text and go to Full Screen , Now disappear the paragraph and Styles

please let me know if you need more information .

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

You, you need to click the check to preserve the new changes. Unless you click check, it would not retain the changes. If X is pressed, it would discard the change and get back to last saved state. In order to preserve the changes, you need to check it.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

WHen you go to full screen in the RTE - you can apply style and then for it to take effect - you have to click the CHECKMARK Button - not min it or click the X icon.

Level 1

I accept when i click the CHECKMARK , it works without any issues , but i don't want do any changes in Text area and want to come out then i need to click X . this problem only happening when i click the X .

Level 10

ANy style that is already set will not go away when you click the X. Only new style that is added will disppear when X is clicked.,

Correct answer by
Administrator

You, you need to click the check to preserve the new changes. Unless you click check, it would not retain the changes. If X is pressed, it would discard the change and get back to last saved state. In order to preserve the changes, you need to check it.

Kautuk Sahni