Expand my Community achievements bar.

Resubmit of failed translation jobs with same sets of languages and added pages without creating new jobs

Level 3

If any translation job (with human translation method) gets (suppose for 10 languages with each of 5 pages = total 50 pages) failed due to any reason or concurrency and stuck into a status SUBMITTED or COMMITTED FOR TRANSLATION i.e Not reached to Vendor bucket for translations, then Is it possible to RESEND/Start translation the same job(s) to vendor (Human Translation) as a fresh(from DRAFT status).

This we want to save our time to Create a new job + Adding same set of languages + Adding same pages one by one again - As this is taking lots of time, deleting corrupt job and recreating new if more pages and languages exists.

Expecting easier and feasible workaround of this.

@aanchalsikka @Kautuksahni 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I don't think it is possible but would like to see others pov here

Level 3

Thanks @Shashi_Mulugu I am also expecting programmatically way to read failed jobs to resend either by cloning same or revert existing them to intial DRAFT status so that they could be treat as fresh jobs.

Need help from Community Experts ASAP.

@Kautuksahni @aanchalsikka