Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Resource at '/sites.html/content' not found: No resource found

Level 1

When I built wknd site from github using maven, I was able to successfully build it and obtain all the artifacts. However, in the AEM UI when I click on Navigation->Sites, it gives the errors attached in the screenshots. 

P.S. I haven't made any changes to any default config files.

Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 10.40.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-01 at 10.41.31 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Just go to folder when you have aem instance, delete everything, leave only aem-author-p4502.jar, build again and it will work. 

Screenshot 2022-05-02 113923.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

This looks like a permission issue, are you accessing using admin user?

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Level 2

Just go to folder when you have aem instance, delete everything, leave only aem-author-p4502.jar, build again and it will work. 

Screenshot 2022-05-02 113923.png

Community Advisor

Hi @Ab30 ,

Please try below troubleshooting steps

1. Check whether the core bundle is activated or not. If it is not active then check is there any dependency causing the issue?

check here  ->  http://localhost:4502/system/console/bundles

2. Try to build core-bundle first using mvn clean install -PautoInstallBundle and then deploy your complete package.

3. Open the same project in IntelliJ and reload the maven. IntelliJ will resolve missing dependencies. 

MayurSatav_2-1651495132328.png

If you are still facing the same issue then please share that project repo URL. Will try to replicate it.

Employee Advisor

On author /sites.html/content should display the siteadmin and the navigation tree.

Can you check on "/system/console/jcrresolver" and enter "/sites.html" into the field below "configuration test"? It should result in something like this:

Jrg_Hoh_0-1651507156378.png