Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Request rejected error - (geometrixx-outdoors support page)

Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to use geometrixx forums functionality (http://localhost:4502/cf#/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/support.html). I'm checking this in the AEM6. I have followed the below steps.

1. Open support page (http://localhost:4502/cf#/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/support.html)
  2. Click on "ask a question" to post a question.
  3. Click on "edit" in the newly posted question.
  4. Try to update the question and click on update.
  5. I'm getting the following error (edit a answer case also).

Content modified /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/support/editanswer/jcr:content/par/start

Status
Location/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/support/editanswer/_jcr_content/par/start
Parent Location/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/support/editanswer/_jcr_content/par
Path
/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/support/editanswer/jcr:content/par/start
Refererhttp://localhost:4502/content/usergenerated/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/support/jcr:content/forum...
ChangeLog
<pre></pre>

Go Back

Modified Resource

Parent of Modified Resource

and my error.log says

Caused by: org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: An exception occurred processing JSP page /libs/social/commons/components/form/actions/edit/forward.jsp at line 83
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspExceptionInternal(JspServletWrapper.java:683)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:608)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:525)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:449)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.callJsp(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:281)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.access$100(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:102)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory$JspScriptEngine.eval(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:524)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:361)
    ... 129 common frames omitted
Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: Request rejected.
    at org.apache.jsp.libs.social.commons.components.form.actions.edit.forward_jsp._jspService(forward_jsp.java:262)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:502)
    ... 134 common frames omitted

I have checked this with SP1 and SP2 also. It is the same with SP1/SP2. Can someone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Raj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

JK Kendall wrote...

I think, but am not the authority on this, that the use of the forum in Geometrixx Outdoors was not updated in AEM 6.0 to work with the new SCF components.

I would use the Geometrixx Media forum example.

I hope this helps.

- JK

Thanks for your responses Mshajiahmed and JK.

JK, your answer is helpful. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 9

I am able to recreate this issue, seems to be a bug

Level 9

I think, but am not the authority on this, that the use of the forum in Geometrixx Outdoors was not updated in AEM 6.0 to work with the new SCF components.

I hope this helps.

- JK

Correct answer by
Level 2

JK Kendall wrote...

I hope this helps.

- JK

Thanks for your responses Mshajiahmed and JK.

JK, your answer is helpful. Thanks again!