Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report Generation gives error

Level 4

Hi Team,

we are trying to generate Dam report through Localhost:4502/var/acs-commons/reports/workflow-audit-report.html?wcmmode=disabled.

But we are getting the below error

29.08.2022 08:17:23.286 *ERROR* [10.182.60.81 [1661775443262] GET /var/acs-commons/reports/workflow-audit-report/_jcr_content.results.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException
javax.el.ELException: Error reading 'results' on type com.adobe.acs.commons.reports.models.QueryReportExecutor
	at javax.el.BeanELResolver.getValue(BeanELResolver.java:87)

Can anyone help here to troubleshoot the issue. 

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @skumari1 

Can you try running the Report Query in CRX and see if the results are coming fine?

Also check configuration of Query Language value that is configured as part of JCR Query Report Configuration component. Check if it same as the intended value. Refer below document to check the same

https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/report-builder/configuring.html

Thanks

Community Advisor

There seems to be an issue with the Query. The query is not able to generate results hence not able to return it to the Report. If we fix the query the report should ideally work. 

I believe you are trying to fetch pages between 2 dates based on 'DateProp'. 'dateFrom' and 'dateTo' are provided in the report. 

I ran the below query and it fetched the results between specified dates.

SELECT p.* FROM [nt:base] AS p WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE(p,'/content') AND (p.[cq:lastModified] >= CAST('2022-01-01T00:00:00.000Z' AS DATE) AND p.[cq:lastModified] <= CAST('2022-12-31T23:59:59.999Z' AS DATE))

Things to check that are on top of my head ->

1. Check if the dateProp, dateFrom, dateTo properties are getting fetched into the Report.

2. Is the 'dateProp' present on cq:Page node or nt:base node? 

Level 4

Hi @ksh_ingole7 

Are you asking about the below window whether dateProp present here as a property or not?

skumari1_0-1661855572435.png

Also i am still not able to fetch the report as its giving me 500 error. while trying to download the report its giving me empty report.

The error which i am getting in the error.log console its only saying about  date format. So i have tried to modify the date format, currently using "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ssZ". You can also see in the image.

skumari1_0-1661855896194.png

javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a date string: {{dateFrom}}    

Community Advisor

Hi @skumari1, I know this Exception. It's because your Report is calling too many queries. Just increase your in-memory limit at 

Query Engine 

Apache Jackrabbit Query Engine Settings Service

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 1.12.57 PM.png

Thanks,

Aditya Chabuku

Level 4

Hi @Aditya_Chabuku 

Its already 500000, shall i increase this if yes then how much?

skumari1_0-1661840714597.png

Also the error log having these details:-

Caused by: javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a date string: 2022-08-16T00:00:00.000 05:30
Caused by: com.adobe.acs.commons.reports.api.ReportException: Exception executing search results
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a date string: 2022-08-16T00:00:00.000 05:30

Level 4

Hi @Aditya_Chabuku 

Added one zero in the "In memory limit" but it didn't worked. still got the same error.