Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Replication Error due to nodetye not present in Publishers(dam:IndexedFragmentData)

Level 1

Hello Community, 

We have the few content fragments that are being served through graphQl queries. I assume for these content fragments node by name "indexedData" is created which is basically used for graphql indexes for querying. While publishing these fragments from author, replication exception is logged as below.

vinaykumarmsm_0-1703241072635.png

<< error: com.day.cq.replication.ReplicationException: Repository error during node import: Node type dam:IndexedFragmentData does not exist
2023-12-22 05:16:09 - ERROR - marketing1 : Message sent.
2023-12-22 05:16:09 - ERROR - marketing1 : ------------------------------------------------
2023-12-22 05:16:09 - INFO - marketing1 : Replication (ACTIVATE) of /content/dam/legal-content/payment

After debugging we found that nodetye "dam:IndexedFragmentData" is not present in publishers. Packaging the nodetype from author and installing in publisher did not worked,  package failed to install.

Is this something that we have to install/import through nodetype.cnd file. If yes , how can i compose the file. Please help.

Thanks,

Vinay Kumar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@vinaykumarmsm Please check this blog post on how to export nodetype definition by using oakpal plugin. 

https://www.bounteous.com/insights/2019/03/28/aem-package-testing-oakpal-maven-plugin

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@vinaykumarmsm Please check this blog post on how to export nodetype definition by using oakpal plugin. 

https://www.bounteous.com/insights/2019/03/28/aem-package-testing-oakpal-maven-plugin

Thanks for the solution Saravanan, We used  manual import to install the missing nodetypes. Thanks for sharing the article. It helped.

Administrator

@vinaykumarmsm Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni