Expand my Community achievements bar.

Reimagine Customer Experience with Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service | AEM Community Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Reimagine Customer Experience with Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service by Paul Robson

Abstract

With so much choice in the market, our loyalty as consumers is only as strong as our last purchasing experience and interaction with a brand. We all know the levels of service we expect – and how readily our custom can be taken elsewhere. It takes just one bad experience, and we can be lured away by all the other choices out there, turning our backs on a brand for life. In a world where customer experience now defines your brand, the competition for customer loyalty has become fierce– our latest research reveals one in three consumers will abandon a brand with poor customer experience. Winning the moments that matter I’ve had many conversations with CEOs, CMOs, and CIOs who tell me they are mastering and continuing to evolve the art of crafting top-quality experiences and content. But, in some areas – namely personalised targeting in the right context – they’re still struggling. If leading brands are able to take that all-important step towards delivering their top-quality, creative experiences with expert precision, they’ll find themselves ahead of the competition, winning the heated customer experience battle. More often than not, brands just can’t react quickly enough – with the content at the right time – to cater to their customers’ individual needs in that moment. And in a world where moments matter, where everything is constantly on the move, transforming the customer experience in this manner has never been more important. This is where the cloud comes into its own. Offering agility at scale, the cloud is the great enabler for digital transformation and delivering amazing experiences to people: from timely engagements and activations, to the delivery of a product or service right when the customer needs it most. Which is why we’re so excited about what’s coming next.

Read Full Blog

Reimagine Customer Experience with Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies