Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Regarding AEM architect Exam

Level 2

Hi All,

I have exam on august 2nd and went internet  to write the exam.

At that time the Proctored told reschedule window and not allowed me to write exam due to Internet Center.

They did not enable reschedule tab still and now they are saying pay again write exam.

Please help me any idea how to contact adobe for this issue. Thanks in advance.

I have paid 14k.

Thanks,

Nani.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @apmagss!

That sounds unfortunate.

Please be aware that this kind of certification exam is usually provided by Adobe but executed through 3rd party service providers (such as Examity, PSI or similar).

I recommend to check the order confirmation and/or appointment reminder e-mail that you should have received prior to the exam to identify the service provider where you scheduled the exam. Usually, these e-mails will also have contact information to get support (e. g. through chat, e-mail or phone) from the provider. Outline your case and ask for further advice. Personally, I have had some issues when booking an exam with Examity through their portal but the support team was very helpful and resolved the issue immediately after I contacted them.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @apmagss!

That sounds unfortunate.

Please be aware that this kind of certification exam is usually provided by Adobe but executed through 3rd party service providers (such as Examity, PSI or similar).

I recommend to check the order confirmation and/or appointment reminder e-mail that you should have received prior to the exam to identify the service provider where you scheduled the exam. Usually, these e-mails will also have contact information to get support (e. g. through chat, e-mail or phone) from the provider. Outline your case and ask for further advice. Personally, I have had some issues when booking an exam with Examity through their portal but the support team was very helpful and resolved the issue immediately after I contacted them.

Hope that helps!

Thanks you so much your help and resolved my issue now with your suggestion

Employee Advisor

Hi @venkateshamg851!

That's awesome to hear.

@apmagss: Have you also been able to resolve your issue?