Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Regarding Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert Certification exam

Level 2

Hi,

I'm Dharmavaram Murali. I want to apply for AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert certification exam. I have some doubts regarding AEM certification.

1. After the test is passed, when will I receive the certification, and how can I obtain it?

2. In case the test is failed, do I need to pay the amount again?

3. Once I have paid the amount, if the first test attempt is unsuccessful, how many times is it possible to attend the AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert Certification exam? Otherwise, do I need to pay again?

I want to take practice test in  Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal before attempting my Certification exam. But there is no practice test available for AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert. Could you please help us by providing the practice test link  for AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert and some reference study materials to prepare for exam.

Thanks & Regards:
Dharmavaram Murali.
Email : dharmavarammurali2103@gmail.com

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Murali-D 

aanchalsikka_0-1704696101133.png

For voucher code, please check with your company. They should be able to generate a discount Voucher

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Murali_D 
I can provide you with some general information.
Certification:
After passing the AD0-E134 exam, you will usually receive your certification details through the email address associated with your Adobe account.
It's great to know that you can typically expect to receive the certification within 72 hours after the exam results are available
Retake Policy:
If you fail the AD0-E134 exam, you will need to wait for a certain period before you can retake it.
The specific waiting period and policies may vary, so it's important to check Adobe's official certification policies for the most accurate information.
Payment for Retakes:
In most cases, you will need to pay the exam fee each time you attempt the AD0-E134 exam, whether it's your first attempt or a subsequent retake.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/certification/program/technical-certifications/aem/aem-exper... 
Thanks,

Level 2

Hi @Raja_Reddy 

Thank you for giving me the information and Could you please help us by providing the practice test link  for AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert and some reference study materials to prepare for exam ASAP.

Community Advisor

Hello @Murali_D 

All details regarding the certification are available here:https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/certification/program/overview.html?lang=en 

For each exam, there is a separate section. Exam AD0-E134 is Developer Expert certification | Adobe Experience Cloud

Study material is available under section "How to get certified"

For developer exam, I would strongly suggest to have good hands-on. The questions would not be direct, but derived from course. Thus, if you have practical knowledge, it would help you.

Aanchal Sikka

Level 1

Thank you @aanchal-sikka 

Which " Time Zone " I want to choose for India??  and how can I get Voucher code?

Thank you.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Murali-D 

aanchalsikka_0-1704696101133.png

For voucher code, please check with your company. They should be able to generate a discount Voucher

Aanchal Sikka

Level 1

Hi @aanchal-sikka , @Raja_Reddy 

In which email want to create adobe account for AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert. Which is better I mean personal email (or) company email??

Thankyou

Community Advisor

@DharmavaramMu 

If your organization is generating Voucher code, use professional ID

For any reason, if certification is done via personal ID, we can always request to merge ID/transfer certs.

Aanchal Sikka

Administrator

@Murali_D Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni