Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Regarding Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert Certification Practice Questions

Level 2

Hi,

I am interested to apply for AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert certification exam. and I want to take practice test in  Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal before attempting my Certification exam. But there is no practice test available for AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert. Could you please help us by providing the practice test questions for AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert and some reference study materials to prepare for exam.

Thanks & Regards:
Dharmavaram Murali.
Email : dharmavarammurali2103@gmail.com

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7
8 Replies

Level 3

Hello @Murali_D ,

I think there are no practice tests available. Google it for the dumps. Here is one such article i found. You can find the answers as well. Just sign up to view the entire test with answers. Hope this helps you.

https://www.certshero.com/adobe/ad0-e134/practice-test

Correct answer by
Level 7

Level 2

Thanks @pulkitvashisth and Exactly the above questions will appear in the exam ? Any Model question paper is there ?

Level 3

Hi @Murali_D 

Here is a website where you can find the practice test. Just sign up and practice.

https://www.certshero.com/adobe/ad0-e134/practice-test

Level 2

Thanks @Santhosh_Talepalle  and Exactly the above questions will appear in the exam ? I mean at least few questions

Level 1

I recommend you take an Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer AD0-E134 practice test to prepare for the exam. This practice material was beneficial while studying for my Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Exam. It allowed me to assess my knowledge and identify areas that needed improvement. By practicing with this practice test I felt confident and well-prepared on exam day and successfully passed the exam.