Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reccomended Preparation Links for Adobe Experience Manager Technical Foundations Professional AD0-E132

Level 2

Hi,

I have intentions to register for the AD0-E132 Adobe Experience Manager Technical Foundations Professional Certification exam. What would be the best way for me to prepare for this certification exam? Are there any recommended training videos I should watch, be it on Udemy or on Adobe Solutions Partners itself? Because I could not really find targeted ones for the AD0-E132 Adobe Experience Manager Technical Foundations Professional and some of the study materials given on the certification link itself seems to be either insufficient or rather confusing to start out. So I would like more advice on this if anyone else can shed some insights on preparing for this examination.

Thanks & Regards,

SJ

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @sanjayjaysan!

In addition to what @EstebanBustamante shared and the inputs I provided on your other thread, it's usually a good idea to go through the WKDN tutorial and familiarize yourself with the Best Practices for Developers as well as the Development Guidelines. You should also have a good understanding of AEMs Core Concepts.

There's much more to discover as the AEM tech stack includes various technologies, patterns and concepts but the above should be a good starting point.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

In my experience, the best way to study for an exam is by referring to the official documentation. The exam guide provides topics as well as documentation that explains the subjects included in the exam. You can find the exam guide at https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/certification/program/technical-certifications/aem/aem-profe....

My recommendation is to visit this link and review all the study material provided. Additionally, if you are part of the solution program, you can take advantage of the on-demand training, which is also beneficial. I haven't used or can't really recommend other resources. Personally, I don't prefer 3rd party sources while preparing for an exam, but you might consider looking for a course on a 3rd party site. Another crucial aspect is to understand if you qualify for the exam. Most exams are not purely theoretical but scenario-based, so practical experience truly matters. Sometimes, it's the experience rather than the theory that helps you pass the exam.

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @sanjayjaysan!

In addition to what @EstebanBustamante shared and the inputs I provided on your other thread, it's usually a good idea to go through the WKDN tutorial and familiarize yourself with the Best Practices for Developers as well as the Development Guidelines. You should also have a good understanding of AEMs Core Concepts.

There's much more to discover as the AEM tech stack includes various technologies, patterns and concepts but the above should be a good starting point.

Hope that helps!

Administrator

@sanjayjaysan Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni