Expand my Community achievements bar.

Questions about AssetShare Commons Customizations

Level 1

Hello! Posting on the forum (and DMs) in case there are several people who can help answer.

I have some questions regarding AssetShare Commons. Our company currently is looking to move to assetshare, however they want to retain a lot of the custom formatting (custom filtering, custom searching) we have with our current tool. I have been scouring Asset Share Commons but a lot of the questions that I need answered are not always found there. I looked on Adobe's website but there also isn't a lot of information that would answer my specific questions.

In general, if a company is looking to add lots of customization on top of the OOTB AssetShare, is that going to be problematic to the tool functioning properly? Any information would be greatly appreciated. For reference, I'm a product owner for my company's AEM platform and I want to be able to set proper expectations with business stakeholders.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Asset Share commons now has a detailed documentation to help with customizations. https://opensource.adobe.com/asset-share-commons/

AEM developers in the team should be able to go through the details and readily help you with the information.

aanchalsikka_0-1713961728061.png

Aanchal Sikka