Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Query of AEM Administration Certification?

Level 3

Hi All,

I am working in AEM Administration for the past 2 years and below are the few list of activities i perform on regular basis....

Apart from this to get well versed in AEM Administration - is there any certification available to up skill myself? i am more not into Development rather into into Admin/Support hence please suggest me any certification that would help my carrier.

• AEM Access Management - Provision/Manage/Troubleshoot access for internal/external clients.
  • Create web sites, banners, widgets, tags in AEM based on business requirement and publish them as scheduled.
  • Setting up Author/Publishers Linux servers and analysis logs for any issues reported by users.
  • Dispatcher/Replication level config changes.
  • Deployment/Patching through automation tools.
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The first two seems more of a business practitioner work where as for others the best matching certification is Dev/Ops Engineer

Business Practitioner - Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Certification

Dev/Ops Engineer - Adobe Experience Manager Dev/Ops Engineer Certification

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi ALL - can someone please confirm and share the details

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The first two seems more of a business practitioner work where as for others the best matching certification is Dev/Ops Engineer

Business Practitioner - Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Certification

Dev/Ops Engineer - Adobe Experience Manager Dev/Ops Engineer Certification