Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Query does not return newly added pages in results

sundarig9086821
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

 

In one of the AEM instance, we face an issue with query results.

Forex: 

if my query is ---- select * from nt:unstructured where cq:template = '/apps/projectname/templatepath' and jcr:path like '/content/projectname/%'

it returns a set of pages which matching template.

However, newly added pages of that template are not returned as part of the query result.

NOTE: This occurs only in one instance, not in other (which is exact clone of -- not working AEM instance).

What might be the cause of missing new pages in query results?

arunpatidar26, Ratna Kumar, smacdonald2008

JaideepBrar

Thanks,
Sundari.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution
sundarig9086821
Correct answer by
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

The issue resolved when we checked ntbaselucene index(which showed in execution plan while executing query), which had a property "corrupt".

Hence we removed ntbaselucene and installed the correct one from other instance.

Then the query result worked fine as expected.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
amogh-personal
Level 2
Level 2

Check if there are any spaces after the template path in newly created pages or this could be an issue with indexing. So try re-indexing the cq:template property here /oak:index/cqTemplate

 

Thanks,
Amogh

jbrar
Employee
Employee

Most Likely, this issue is caused by indexing.

 

Check [1] to validate if indexes are corrupted or not updating every 5 seconds.

 

[1] http://<host>:<port>/system/console/jmx/org.apache.jackrabbit.oak%3Aname%3Dasync%2Ctype%3DIndexStats

sundarig9086821
Correct answer by
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

The issue resolved when we checked ntbaselucene index(which showed in execution plan while executing query), which had a property "corrupt".

Hence we removed ntbaselucene and installed the correct one from other instance.

Then the query result worked fine as expected.

View solution in original post