Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Publish Tags to the preview instance in AEM as a Cloud Service

Level 2

Hi Team,

We are attempting to publish the tags to the preview instance. Do we possess the capability to publish the tags to the preview instance in AEM as a cloud service directly from the dashboard itself?

While we can perform the publishing through content distribution, we are interested in having a button similar to the "Manage Publication" button for pages or assets.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@saicharanm35831 I don't think we have an option to do this from the Tags console.

You can run the content tree workflow and choose agentID as preview to publish tags to preview.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/operations/replicat...

@kautuk_sahni , I think it would make sense to have this a new feature idea to add a manage publication option in the tagging console.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@saicharanm35831 I don't think we have an option to do this from the Tags console.

You can run the content tree workflow and choose agentID as preview to publish tags to preview.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/operations/replicat...

@kautuk_sahni , I think it would make sense to have this a new feature idea to add a manage publication option in the tagging console.

Community Advisor

Hello @saicharanm35831 ,

What is the use case for publishing tags to Publish instances?

Level 2

Hi @Preetpal_Bindra 

We have some custom functionality that works based on tags.

Our business authors are creating new tags and tagging them to pages. They want to view those pages in the preview instance before publishing to publisher and want to publish the tags themselves to the preview instance from the tag console without depending on the admin.