Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

PDF Generation in AEM 6.3

Level 3

Hi all,

I am new to AEM 6.3 as well as AEM .Can any body share some link so i can generate .pdf  file for every page .

Thanks

Raj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

I would request you to have a look at :- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Install and configure PDF Generator

// AEM forms PDF Generator enables to centrally manage and control the creation of Adobe PDF documents throughout the enterprise. With it, employees can easily convert documents created within the organization to Adobe PDF files that can be viewed using the ubiquitous Adobe Reader® software. PDF Generator offers flexible deployment options, granular control over document properties, and feature sets that can meet the document conversion needs of every organization.

This should help you.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

I would request you to have a look at :- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Install and configure PDF Generator

// AEM forms PDF Generator enables to centrally manage and control the creation of Adobe PDF documents throughout the enterprise. With it, employees can easily convert documents created within the organization to Adobe PDF files that can be viewed using the ubiquitous Adobe Reader® software. PDF Generator offers flexible deployment options, granular control over document properties, and feature sets that can meet the document conversion needs of every organization.

This should help you.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Hello

I've created an adaptive form in AEM 6.3 OSGI version using a swagger json. I'm able to prefill it with the rest service & send back the data as json when user clicks on submit. All of this has been done using Form Data Model.

Now I also need to generate a PDF of the adaptive form when user submits it. Is it possible to this in AEM 6.3 OSGI? If yes can you please point me to the correct documentation or help me with the steps I need to follow.

Let me know if more details are required.

Thanks,

Bishwadeep