Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

PDF attachment

Level 1

I want to send my attachments as an attachment, not a link. I have been turning off the link from cloud everytime. Now it is sending my attachment link. How do I turn that off. Already took an hour just to get ot here. I want it off.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Pamela,

Attachement as attachement rules are dictated by the headers that you supply with your files from your server stack.

mod_headers.so file in Apache directory has the right capabilities to set headers.

Following rule added to appropriate vhost and applied to expected filepath's or extensions, would do the trick:

Header set Content-Disposition attachment

Regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Pamela,

Attachement as attachement rules are dictated by the headers that you supply with your files from your server stack.

mod_headers.so file in Apache directory has the right capabilities to set headers.

Following rule added to appropriate vhost and applied to expected filepath's or extensions, would do the trick:

Header set Content-Disposition attachment

Regards,

Peter