Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Pagination issue in Workflow Console, Archive tab

Level 4

Hi masters!

I found an issue regarding pagination in Workflow Console, Archive tab. The pagination is not working in this tab.

I can reproduce this issue in a new AEM5.6.1 instance installed from scratch. The steps to reproduce are:

• Install new AEM5.6.1 instance
  • Upload images in DAM since you have more than 40 workflow instances finished. I've uploaded images in groups of 5, and in each iteration I've checked I had 10 new workflow instances in Archive tab.
  • When you achieve more than 40 workflow instances, the pagination toolbar always shows 'Displaying entries 1-40 of -1', and you can't see following pagination pages.

During this steps, I've checked the response received by archive.json (http://localhost:4502/libs/cq/workflow/content/console/archive.json?_dc=1385033088203&start=0&limit=...). While I've less than 40 WF instances, the response of archive.json include the 'results' node with the number of total WF intances (this is as expected), but when I've more than 40 WF instances, the 'results' contains '-1'.

Examples:

OK==> {"results":20,"workflows":[{"item":"/etc/workflow/instances/2013-11-21...

OK==> {"results":30,"workflows":[{"item":"/etc/workflow/instances/2013-11-21...

OK==> {"results":40,"workflows":[{"item":"/etc/workflow/instances/2013-11-21...

¿?==> {"results":-1,"workflows":[{"item":"/etc/workflow/instances/2013-11-21...

Any advice? Is there a bug here?

Thank you very much.

J.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I've confirmed that this is a bug. I've opened a ticket in Daycare, and they've given me a package with the correction. I attach the package for everybody. Hope it helps.

(Remove .txt extension. It's a zip)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Former Community Member

This is a bug. I faced this issue in launcher section of the workflow console. Even though we have say around 43 launcher configurations it shows proper count but it is not showing actual 43 configurations on the page. I can see all the configurations in etc/wf/launcher using crxde light.

Level 8

Looks like a bug to me - I'd report it to Daycare. I see the same thing on my local. 

Correct answer by
Level 4

I've confirmed that this is a bug. I've opened a ticket in Daycare, and they've given me a package with the correction. I attach the package for everybody. Hope it helps.

(Remove .txt extension. It's a zip)