Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Packages are not appearing on the Package Manager even after successful build in AEM Version 6.4.0

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to install 2 packages on AEM Package manager Console: CIF Connector and CIF Core Components (latest version)

After a successful build with the command: mvn -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install. Packages are not appearing on the Package Manager. Please suggest what can be the reason.

Thanks,

Heena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Heena91,

There could be many reasons for this for example you can check if the modules you're trying to install are a part of parent pom.xml:

<modules>
        <module>core</module>
        <module>ng-app</module>
        <module>ui.apps</module>
        <module>ui.content</module>
        <module>ui.permissions</module>
        <module>oak-index-definitions</module>
</modules>

Also check if the profile autoInstallPackage and adobe-public inside ui.apps has a 'install' goal defined. Please re-run the maven command using debug mode example 'mvn -X -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install' to check what is happening.

Jineet

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Heena91,

There could be many reasons for this for example you can check if the modules you're trying to install are a part of parent pom.xml:

<modules>
        <module>core</module>
        <module>ng-app</module>
        <module>ui.apps</module>
        <module>ui.content</module>
        <module>ui.permissions</module>
        <module>oak-index-definitions</module>
</modules>

Also check if the profile autoInstallPackage and adobe-public inside ui.apps has a 'install' goal defined. Please re-run the maven command using debug mode example 'mvn -X -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install' to check what is happening.

Jineet

Community Advisor

@Heena91 

Was your build successfull? 
If it was can you try installing the package manually. As far as I know CIF core and connector packages don't have autoInstallPackage profile by default.
Try installing it manually once or add the profile.

Level 4
Hi @Nikhil-Kumar ,I do not have any idea where I need to add profile, it should be in parent pom or folder/module specific pom, Can u please suggest.

Community Advisor
@Heena91 Can you just check it in your project's POM. Use tht same one in CIF if possible. Just look for autoInstall Package