Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

OOTB "Lock Payload Process" locks Pages and Assets, but Assets only recognise checkin/checkout

Level 2

The OOTB "Lock Payload Process" and "Unlock Payload Process" workflow steps locks/unlocks pages and assets, but Assets do not recognise Lock/Unlock. This allows assets and Content Fragments to be edited while locked. Assets have a Checkout/Checkin functionality instead. 

Would you find out for us if Adobe plans to fix this in the near future?

In the meantime, we are creating a custom workflow step for "Checkout/Checkin Assets".

Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

From what I can check internally, there are no plans for the near future. You can log a support ticket(provide business impact) for it to be prioritized with the product team.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

From what I can check internally, there are no plans for the near future. You can log a support ticket(provide business impact) for it to be prioritized with the product team.