Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Oak 1.0.19

Level 2

When will oak 1.0.19 be available on the package share? When I've searched and looked I have not seen it. I believe it has a fix for an issue we are seeing on my client's authoring instance. We continue to get warning log messages that are along the lines of ...CompiledPermissionImpl Cannot retrieve versionable node for /jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage/.... and the rest of the path is the uuid where versions are stored. Usually when I notice these in the logs its coming from the classic UI contentfinder and when I look at the assets that the contenfinder json servlet is returning they are missing the versionalblepaths mixin. The issue becomes, besides the fact the paths in the log message refers not existing storage paths, all the new assets do not have that mixin added.

I'm not sure if the error that is showing in the logs is potentially related to broken version history or is the issue fixed by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-3169. Can anyone provide some insight?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Well, the 6.1 GA contains Oak version 1.2.2, Jackrabbit API version 2.10 and CRX API version 2.5.30. But I see the same warning messages on 6.1 AEM instance. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

That is the same thing that I saw but there is a 1.0.19 update to Oak if you look at the url that I provided. I also saw that Sham said as much in another thread. Just wondering when that version will be made available in a package. There are release notes for 1.0.19 http://www.apache.org/dist/jackrabbit/oak/1.0.19/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Well, the 6.1 GA contains Oak version 1.2.2, Jackrabbit API version 2.10 and CRX API version 2.5.30. But I see the same warning messages on 6.1 AEM instance.