Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to see all child pages in sites.html

Level 2

Hi,

I am experiencing a strange issues in my AEM. All the child pages are not appearing in sites.html. I am able to view them after refreshing the page.

Before Refresh:

jagannadhareddyk_2-1694688944874.png

After Refresh:

jagannadhareddyk_1-1694688854704.png

Please assist.

Thanks,

Jagan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @EstebanBustamante , Thanks for responding. We traced the root cause and it is due to LinkTransformer customization. We gor ArrayOutOfBoundsException. We are working to resolve the issues.

Thanks for all your inputs. You are very helpful.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @jagannadhareddyk 

Please check for errors in logs for browser console.

We get this error sometimes, if we access Sites UI via deeper hierarchy, like hitting http://localhost:4502/sites.html/content/wknd/language-masters

Instead, visit Sites from Navigation Menu. The hierarchy appears fine.

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

Hi @aanchal-sikka ,

Thanks for the response.

I didnt see any difference in the console log before and after refresh. 

I am able to access from siteadmin. But I am still wondering what could have gone wrong in sites.html. I am able to see the pages under we.retail. This is not an intermittent issue.

Thanks,

Level 6

Hi @jagannadhareddyk ,

Is it your local environment? or remote environment? If its a remote environment and there is nothing on log then it might be an internet speed issue.
But if its a local environment then please tail local author env error log. Otherwise I don't see any other thing can control here.

Community Advisor

Can you isolate that it is not something that you have customized? You could create a fresh instance, and check before deploying your code and after, to see if the issue is persistent. If the issue appears after your code is deployed, then you need to look into your code for any customization that may be causing such behavior. Can you also post which URL are you hitting? Are there any error logs either in the AEM logs or the browser console?

Esteban Bustamante

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @EstebanBustamante , Thanks for responding. We traced the root cause and it is due to LinkTransformer customization. We gor ArrayOutOfBoundsException. We are working to resolve the issues.

Thanks for all your inputs. You are very helpful.