Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to mark questions as answered.

Level 9

Hi All,

I want to mark questions which are answered as 'Answered' but i am not seeing any options.

This i am observing from couple days.

Is anything changed in this regard.

Thanks,

Kishore

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

If you are not able to mark your own question as answered, please check if the question is converted to Discussion.

Go to Edit (of your question), select the check box of "this discussion is a Question". 

If it is unchecked then it is a discussion. You would not have option of marking a discussions as answered.

PS: When the answers to the question are not converging to the solution, Open-ended discussion starts there.. then moderators convert them into a discussion.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

What is the URL to the question? 

Employee

Hi Kishore,

a thread can only be marked as answered by the person who posted the original question or by a forum moderator.

Regards,

Opkar

Administrator

Kishore@CQ wrote...

This is one of the example not intended for marking as answered.

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

Thanks,

Kishore

Hi 

As mentioned by Opkar, only the person who has posted the original question or Moderator can mark a question as answered.

Is it the case, that you had moderation rights and now you are facing problem ?

I really appreciate that your willingness to mark question as solved. You are doing really good community work.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 9

Thanks for response.

I don't know what permission i have but some the posts which i have posted not able to mark as 'ANSWERED'

If you have any provision to check my permissions,please check if time permits.

Thanks,

Kishore

Correct answer by
Administrator

If you are not able to mark your own question as answered, please check if the question is converted to Discussion.

Go to Edit (of your question), select the check box of "this discussion is a Question". 

If it is unchecked then it is a discussion. You would not have option of marking a discussions as answered.

PS: When the answers to the question are not converging to the solution, Open-ended discussion starts there.. then moderators convert them into a discussion.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni