Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to create a page as page properties tab is coming empty

Level 5

I have created a new template and using that template I'm trying to create a page. But the page properties window is coming empty. What can be the issue?

goyalkritika_0-1705660168877.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @goyalkritika 

You can check step by step as below. Taking the example of we-retail

in your local environment,
1) go to /content/we-retail/us/en/men/jcr:content

RajaReddy_3370_0-1705687016670.png

2) take the sling:resourceType value
weretail/components/structure/page just appened the /apps to it /apps/weretail/components/structure/page

RajaReddy_3370_1-1705687016931.png

3) go to /apps/weretail/components/structure/page and get sling:resourceSuperType value as wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage. 

RajaReddy_3370_2-1705687016720.png

4) go to /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage . you can see the page properties tabs under cq:dialog as shown in the below screenhost. from here only page properties tabs gets loaded.

you can check in this process t

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I think you are missing the `cq:showOnCreate` property; this will enable the properties to be visible on the Create Wizard page.

EstebanBustamante_0-1705671800415.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/content/implementing/developing/extend...

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @goyalkritika 

You can check step by step as below. Taking the example of we-retail

in your local environment,
1) go to /content/we-retail/us/en/men/jcr:content

RajaReddy_3370_0-1705687016670.png

2) take the sling:resourceType value
weretail/components/structure/page just appened the /apps to it /apps/weretail/components/structure/page

RajaReddy_3370_1-1705687016931.png

3) go to /apps/weretail/components/structure/page and get sling:resourceSuperType value as wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage. 

RajaReddy_3370_2-1705687016720.png

4) go to /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage . you can see the page properties tabs under cq:dialog as shown in the below screenhost. from here only page properties tabs gets loaded.

you can check in this process t