Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

No option to create apps

Level 2

I've just installed AEM 6.1 and then the SP1 package on top of that, and have all the Geometrixx sample projects and apps showing. However when I navigate to the Apps section, the "+" icon / "Create" link only gives me the option to create a folder, not an app. Why might I not have the option to create new apps?

I'm running AEM 6.1 SP1, and logged in as the main admin user. I'm currently unable to upgrade to AEM 6.2. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I got the "create app" link (and drop-drop functionality) I was looking for by installing the Apps Featurepack mentioned as a requirement by the PhoneGap starter kit on Github, and doing so *after* installing SP1.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

I got the "create app" link (and drop-drop functionality) I was looking for by installing the Apps Featurepack mentioned as a requirement by the PhoneGap starter kit on Github, and doing so *after* installing SP1.