Replies

prasannar139996

prasannar139996

prasannar139996

16-03-2017

Hi Everyone.

My name is Prasanna Ramamoorthy. I am an AEM Consultant. I am glad to be part of this community.

Thanks

Prasanna

njne-gLd0cJ

njne-gLd0cJ

njne-gLd0cJ

16-03-2017

This is a great idea Kautuk to identify members in the community, let they not be just names with technical background, we might have lot in common other than AEM too. 

I am Anjaneai Srivastava, AEM Dev at SapientNitro. I was part of Adobe between 2010 to 2016. Got hands on multiple products ColdFusion, FrameMaker, RoboHelp, AEM and few more. 

I love travelling (I actually had wished to travel for a year when I left Adobe. Some day! *sigh* ), can spend whole week watching movies and YouTubing 🙂

Cheers,

Anjaneai!

narayanank84409

narayanank84409

narayanank84409

20-03-2017

Hi everyone,

Am Narayanan Kannan Lead AEM Developer around 5 years of Experience in AEM.

Glad to be part of Community.

Nice to meet you.

Thanks,

NK

Martin_Fitch

Martin_Fitch

Martin_Fitch

20-03-2017

Hi

I am Martin Fitch, with Kaiser Permanente.  I am in the IT group, responsible for the CMS (sites, DAM) implementation.  KP has been an AEM customer for about 15 months.  Our public site is migrating out of TeamSite + Portal to an almost pure AEM implementation(CMS, personalization, analytics, targeting).  Our first AEM launch was in Sep. 16.

ParitMittal

ParitMittal

ParitMittal

22-03-2017

Hi All,

I am Parit working as a Community Manger for Adobe Target & DTM and have been with Adobe for the past 15 months now. I come from Digital Analytics and Marketing background and has a rich experience of 3 years in Digital Marketing and Analytics background. I have worked on different analytics reporting and implementation tools like Adobe Analytics  , Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager & Adobe Target . I am an Adobe certified Analytics Business Practitioner & Adobe Certifed Analytics Developer. I love to ride my bike and explore new places.

vinny_ks1

Employee

vinny_ks1

Employee

vinny_ks1
Employee

22-03-2017

Hello Everyone,

My name is Vinit. I am working for Adobe since around a year as an AEM Architect. I have 15+ years in Web technologies that include AEM, SDL Tridion, Java, .Net and others. If not working on any technology, I like to read, blog (http://www.wcmexperts.com & https://imvinit.wordpress.com) and public speaking.

Excited to be part of this community to learn and share the experiences on AEM and other Marketing Cloud's products. 

stephens7886327

stephens7886327

stephens7886327

22-03-2017

Hello everyone

I am a systems architect at adobe and thought it would be good to try and assist the broader community.

Thanks

steve

jeanetter358457

jeanetter358457

jeanetter358457

22-03-2017

Good Day,

My name is Jeanette.  I have been a programmer of one sort or another for around 20+ years.  I have recently started working with AEM, ES4 Livecycle development via Workbench and Designer.

briankasingli-4

briankasingli-4

briankasingli-4

22-03-2017

Hello,

I am a full stack AEM Developer for 2 years. Nice to meet you all.

alexanderg32535

alexanderg32535

alexanderg32535

22-03-2017

Hello Everybody

Thanks for the invite to the community. I am a digital consultant with in-depth experience in Digital Marketing Technologies, leading EMEA-wide as well as local teams for some of the world's most respected brands. At DER Touristik Online I look after Digital Experience & Optimization, Tag Management Technologies, Site-, Tag- and Privacy-Auditing, Data Management and Activation across Online, Offline and Offsite Channels. DER Touristik is the travel and tourism segment of Rewe Group with representatives in 14 source markets, 10.600 employees and a tradition-filled company since 1906.

I look forward to sharing ideas and use cases at any time.

Best
Alexander Gaertner