Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

My aem components are not getting deleted.

Level 3

Screenshot (59).png

I am trying to delete components in aem pages, there are not getting deleted. i am new to aem, Please fix this issue.
I am not able to delete any components in all aem pages.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

I can provide another option you to go to localhost:4502/crx/de/index.jsp and navigate to content of the page and try to delete from crx/de and refresh page.

try this option.

Regards

Manikantha R

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Community Advisor

Is the component included in the editable template ? 

Level 3

no not that scenario. 

I am not able to delete any component in aem page. 

Level 6

Hi,

Can you share log while clicking the delete component so that we can get root cause for causing the issue.

Regards

Manikantha R

Level 3

ok , u r asking error log right ? after clicking the delete component, i need to check error.log right ?

Level 3

in the inspect of browser ,network i am getting like this ,

I am getting error in network tab, after clicking the delete option

granite.lc-543d214c88dfa6f4a3233b630c82d875-lc.min.js:7

GET http://localhost:4502/content/aem-learning/us/en/demo-page/jcr:content/root/container.infinity.json?... 404 (Not Found)

Level 3

yes @manikanthar1295 

I am trying to delete the components present inside the container. 

Not able to delete any components in aem pages.

Level 3

this is i am getting error when i clicked on delete option

07.01.2022 11:36:33.483 *WARN* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1] [1641535593467] GET /bin/wcm/references HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LucenePropertyIndex This index is deprecated: /oak:index/lucene-2; it is used for query Filter(query=select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], * from [nt:base] as a where contains(*, '"/content/aem-learning/us/en/demo-page/jcr\:content/root/container/sitemapincrementfeat"') /* xpath: //*[jcr:contains(., '"/content/aem-learning/us/en/demo-page/jcr\:content/root/container/sitemapincrementfeat"')] */ fullText="/content/aem-learning/us/en/demo-page/jcr:content/root/container/sitemapincrementfeat", path=*). Please change the query or the index definitions.

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

I can provide another option you to go to localhost:4502/crx/de/index.jsp and navigate to content of the page and try to delete from crx/de and refresh page.

try this option.

Regards

Manikantha R

Level 3

Its working from crdxe lite. thank u so much sir, I am new to aem and i am a fresher, where can i learn advanced topics in aem. 

Once again Thank u so much for the idea .

Employee Advisor

Please refer AEM GEEKS videos , James Talbot (AEM/CQ5) and Sunil Bhaskaran AEM videos . These are very useful.