Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Move in language masters not propagated to live copies

Level 1

We have a page in language masters under say folder "A". Now I move that page to folder "B".

When I rollout the page, it does not execute the move in the child page - it still shows up under folder A in the child pages. Is this expected or what is the right way so that the child page does move as well?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @aembytes2021 ,

While Moving any parent page it always asking child pages need to move and it is showing check box for each child page. We need to checked the box and then appropriate child pages also moved to the particular location.

I hope this is helpful.

Kr,

Sanjay 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @aembytes2021,

With Standard Rollout config, page move operation will not be reflected in live copy page.

Reason for this and steps to follow is explained in this doc  - (Moving pages) https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/introduction/msm-best-pr...

Additional docs for reference (to implement the steps provided in the link above)

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @aembytes2021 ,

While Moving any parent page it always asking child pages need to move and it is showing check box for each child page. We need to checked the box and then appropriate child pages also moved to the particular location.

I hope this is helpful.

Kr,

Sanjay