to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Microsoft Translation configuration error

prashantonkar
Level 4
Level 4

I am using AEM 6.5.0 on my local. I am trying to create translation configuration with microsoft as provider.

I followed the following document:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/introduction/tc-msconf.h... 

I am unable to successfully connect. When I enter the subscription key I created using Azure translator. I get the message "Failed to connect". Please help.

6.5 AEM 6.5 translations
2 Replies
prashantonkar
Level 4
Level 4

Here is the error I got in logs

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at java.io.PrintWriter.write(Unknown Source)
at com.adobe.granite.translation.connector.msft.core.impl.AccessTokenServlet.doPost(AccessTokenServlet.java:89) [com.adobe.granite.translation.connector.msft.core:1.3.24]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingAllMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingAllMethodsServlet.java:146) [org.apache.sling.api:2.18.4]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:342) [org.apache.sling.api:2.18.4]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:374) [org.apache.sling.api:2.18.4]
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:552) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.6.18]