Use the Content Package Maven plugin to integrate package management tasks into your Maven projects. The plugin goals and parameters enable you to automate many of the tasks that you would normally perform using the Package Manager page or the FileVault command line:
1. Create new packages from files in the file system.
2. Install and uninstall packages on the CRX or CQ server.
3. Build packages that are already defined on the server.
4. Obtain a list of packages that are installed on the server.
5. Remove a package from the server.
Adding the Content Package Maven Plugin to the POM File
To use the Content Package Maven Plugin, add the following plugin element inside the build element of your POM file:
Goals of the Content Package Maven Plugin
The goals and goal parameters that the Content Package plugin provides are described in the sections that follow. Parameters that are described in the Common Parameters section can be used for most of the goals. Parameters that apply to one goal are described in the section for that goal.
Read Full Blog
Please use this thread to ask the related questions.