Expand my Community achievements bar.

Manage publication Wizard is not visible in AEM Cloud

Level 2

I am trying to enable the manage pubication wizard option for the user who has full replication access(crx:replicate, rep:write).
User can see quick publish in sites.html and publish,unpublish option in page properties.

User could not able to see the option of 'Manage publication' in site console. I have tried giving access to workflow-users and tried full read, write access for respective content path also.
But still no luck. Need some input on this issue.

dmanibabu_0-1707888182233.png

Thank you in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @dmanibabu 

Here are the settings that are working for me, although user is part of workflow-users group

RajaReddy_3370_0-1707890456610.png

RajaReddy_3370_1-1707890456859.png

RajaReddy_3370_2-1707890456878.png

Manage Publication is unavailable

RajaReddy_3370_3-1707890456701.png

1. Verify User Permissions: Double-check that the user has the necessary permissions to access and manage publications. Ensure that the user has the appropriate access rights, such as read and write permissions, on the necessary content paths.

2. Check Workflow Configuration: Ensure that the workflow configuration is correctly set up to enable the "Manage Publication" option. Verify that the necessary workflow models are activated and configured correctly for the desired content paths.

3. Check Workflow Launcher Configuration: Confirm that the workflow launcher is properly configured to trigger the publication workflow. Ensure that the launcher is set up to activate the workflow when the necessary conditions are met, such as when a page is published or unpublished.

4. Verify Workflow Steps: Review the workflow steps to ensure that they are correctly configured and that the necessary permissions are granted to the user during the workflow execution. Check if any custom workflow steps or permissions are causing the issue.

5. Check for Customizations or Overrides: If there are any customizations or overrides in place for the publication process, review them to ensure they are not interfering with the "Manage Publication" option. Check for any custom code or configurations that may be affecting the visibility of the option.

6. Clear Cache: Clear the AEM cache to ensure that any changes to permissions or configurations take effect. Restart the AEM instance if necessary.

Level 2

Hi @Raja_Reddy ,
These steps we could not do it in AEMaaCS. Can you help us on AEM cloud instance.
I tried multiple things but I could not find the root cause.
When i try to add ACL for /libs folder to give permission, it is not allowing us to add the /libs folder.

Administrator

@dmanibabu Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

@kautuk_sahni I am looking more information. I could not find the solution for it. We are also working on that.