Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Maintenance Tasks in AEM as a Cloud Service

Level 2

Requirement: To set the workflow purging biweekly

I followed this https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/operations/maintena... documentation and was able to test this on my local. Everything works fine but analyzing the property which governs the day, the purging scheduler will run, it is difficult to understand, how I can set it to achieve the running of scheduler, twice a week or whether it is even possible or not.

Property: windowScheduleWeekdays
The documentation states  "windowScheduleWeekdays= Array of 2 values from 1-7 (for example, [5,5]) The first value of the array is the start day when the job is scheduled and the second value is the end day when the job would be stopped. The exact time of the start and the end is governed by windowStartTime and windowEndTime respectively."

Lets say today is the 5th day. 
Scenario 1: When I set the property as [5,7] -- The scheduler runs at the set time. 
Scenario 2: When I set the property as [3,7] -- The scheduler does not run. So I am concluding that it does not run on in between days, that is 4th or 5th day. 
Scenario 3: When I set the property as [3,5] -- The scheduler still does not run. So I am concluding that it does not run on second configured digit as well, that is 5th day in this case. 

So what is the significance of the second digit in the array ?
Is there any way we can run the purging scheduler twice a week ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The first value of the array is the start day when the job is scheduled, and the second value is the end day when the job is stopped. 

You can schedule either daily or weekly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The first value of the array is the start day when the job is scheduled, and the second value is the end day when the job is stopped. 

You can schedule either daily or weekly.