Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Lost access to my Marketo Nation login with the Adobe esperience login update. How does my IT team reconnect it?

Level 1

This recent update to how we log in to use Marketo broke my login to Marketo Nation. I can't access my old profile or log in to post question or answer community issues that I may be able to help with.

How can my IT team fix this so I can access my old account and posts?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It may be that you used a different login than your email address, but we migrated users by their email address. Or, you may be incorrectly being routed to the wrong experience and should still be able to access Marketo Nation. There may be a chance that we can help. @PeterFe1 I'd suggest opening a support ticket. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

@arunpatidar @Saravanan_Dharmaraj @somen-sarkar Would it be possible for you to take a look at this question and share your thoughts? Your input would be very helpful.

Kautuk Sahni

Community Advisor

Hi @PeterFe1 ,

Pls check the  below articles .  Hope this can help you in resolving the issue by  getting connected with system admin / Marketo Support .

Navigating the Marketo Engage login migration to A... - Marketing Nation

Migrating to Adobe Identity | Adobe Marketo Engage

User Sign-in with Adobe ID | Adobe Marketo Engage

Thanks,

Somen

Correct answer by
Employee

It may be that you used a different login than your email address, but we migrated users by their email address. Or, you may be incorrectly being routed to the wrong experience and should still be able to access Marketo Nation. There may be a chance that we can help. @PeterFe1 I'd suggest opening a support ticket.