Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Looking for a Senior AEM Developer and Adobe Solution Architect

Level 1

My Company is a leading investment manager with 508Bn assets under management. Asset management IT is seeking an experienced Senior Adobe Solution Architect to join its Digital Client Experience team. The candidate will have an outstanding opportunity to work in an inclusive and dynamic environment across our diverse Digital landscape and become part of major transformation programs from design to delivery.

This Adobe Solution Architect role will be responsible for implementing user interface components for solutions built with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Forms, Adobe CDP/Cloud.

If you would like to know more about the open roles we have please do contact me via LinkedIn by clicking https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-l-69059a8a/

We will have a catch up. 

Regards,

Adam

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello, not sure if this could be called an appropriate forum for above query. cc @kautuk_sahni 

Administrator

@TechRecruiterinpl, Thank you for posting this in the community. We are not sure if this fits and also server the meaningful purpose of posting these job postings in the community. We have had reservations related to these in the past. But to understand the community interest, we should be ok to post it here. But, I would request you to please adjust the post with the following:

• Include job location in the post title
  • Include a link to the job application on the respective employer’s career website
  • Include recruiter contact if possible
  • Remove the post or contact me to archive the post once the opportunity is filled or expires
  • Add a note/disclaimer that this post is not managed by Adobe.

@Shubham_borole , thank you for bringing this to my attention.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni