In this blog, we will be discussing how to create a ‘Store Entry’ experience for customers by sending the best in-store offers as a mobile push using Adobe Experience Platform Places Service.
Adobe Experience Platform Places Service, previously known as Adobe Experience Platform Location Service, is a geolocation service that enables mobile apps with location awareness to understand the location context by using rich and easy-to-use SDK interfaces accompanied by a flexible database of points of interest (POIs). Places Service allows our customers to:
1. Take actions such as push, email, SMS, etc from location signals in real-time, when and where it matters.
2. Deliver the right context provides a more enriching mobile engagement experience.
3. Gain deeper insights into their users by analyzing their physical behavior.
All this possible with only four simple steps.
Before starting, you should have the below ready:
1. Ensure you are provisioned to use the Places service and Launch.
2. Your mobile app should use the Experience Platform Mobile SDK connected to a Mobile App Property in Adobe Launch.
3. Have access to Griffon service.
4. Have access to Journey Orchestration.
Note: If you don’t have access to one of the applications mentioned above, please contact your Adobe representative.
Read Full Blog
Please use this thread to ask the related questions.