Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Language Switch not working (Configurable Header)

Level 2

When the website was created, we have set up the header to allow language switch (auto - with deeplink functionality), so when a person needed to change the website language it would be led to the same page but in the new language. However, all of a sudden, every time we perform a language switch, the person is taken to the homepage.

What is the best way to connect two same pages but with different languages on AEM?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I'd love to help you but I think we really need more information first. How does this "deeplinking" work? Basically all you would need to do is take the current URL and switch the language part of the content path (with a check to make sure the resource exist and create a fallback plan, ideally). Can you provide more information about the header component? Java and/HTL code for example?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

I'd love to help you but I think we really need more information first. How does this "deeplinking" work? Basically all you would need to do is take the current URL and switch the language part of the content path (with a check to make sure the resource exist and create a fallback plan, ideally). Can you provide more information about the header component? Java and/HTL code for example?