Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

JCR Resource Resolver URL Mappings are not saved under given node

Level 2

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with JCR Resource Resolver in Adobe CQ 5.4. I am able to add new items under Configuration tab (Apache Sling JCR Resource Resolver) to URL Mappings  nonetheless new items are not saved under any property in etc/map/author folder which was specified as Mapping Location. My requirement is to access those items programatically but now there is nothing. 

Could please tell me where is the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help

Pawel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Pawel,

Changes made in the Configurations tab are not written back to the repository in 5.4. In 5.5 and later, they are written back to the repository, but to OSGi configuration nodes, not into /etc/map (or whatever location you have configured).

Can you point to where it is documented that configuration changes are written back to /etc/map? I'd like to file an internal documentation bug about that.

Regards,

Justin

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Pawel,

Changes made in the Configurations tab are not written back to the repository in 5.4. In 5.5 and later, they are written back to the repository, but to OSGi configuration nodes, not into /etc/map (or whatever location you have configured).

Can you point to where it is documented that configuration changes are written back to /etc/map? I'd like to file an internal documentation bug about that.

Regards,

Justin