Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

It seems that my Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution. How to linked it ?

Level 1

When I try to connect to  Experience form Admin Console I have an error message:
It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts
Please get in touch with your Org Administrator or Adobe Enterprise Support.
It is the first time I want to use this product.
How to solve this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@yuriadizes 

you need to contact the person in your organization who handles all the Adobe accounts or who has Administrator rights.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I would suggest to search the query before you post a query as many queries are already solved , similar to the one you just asked-

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-connect-adobe-id-wi...

Hope this helps.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@yuriadizes 

you need to contact the person in your organization who handles all the Adobe accounts or who has Administrator rights.

Level 1
I'm Administrator, I don[t see nothing about Adobe Experience Cloud in my Dashboard

Level 2

I work as admin for Adobe Analytics and few users have complained with the same issue and the reason was that they were

selecting "company account" instead of "personal account".
Requested them to follow the below steps and it did resolved their issue-

1. Access incognito window on your browser.
2. Go to http://experiencecloud.adobe.com
3. Click on 'Sign in using Adobe ID'
4. Fill in the login credentials (Username: your email address ).
5. Select the personal account option.
6. Use the password for your Adobe Id, if the password is incorrect, kindly reset the password from the reset your password link.
7. Once successfully logged in, click on 9-dots icon on top right corner and click on Analytics Button.
Note - Please try the above-mentioned steps on an incognito window of your browser.

Hope this fix your problem as well.

Level 1

I have checked this step but it's automatically taking organization user type. I already used 4 accounts to check but I can't solve this issues.

Getting same error again and again.

Welcome to Adobe Experience Cloud

It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts
Please get in touch with your Org Administrator or Adobe Enterprise Support.

Could you please help me with supporting with latest solution?

Thank You