Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issues with Core V1, V2 Image

Level 5

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to use/customize core Image component (V1, V2) as per the adobe document. By following adobe document I just created a wrapper node and added

sling:resourceSuperType="core/wcm/components/image/v1/image".

When I add Image to Image component (V1 or V2). for V1 Image component after I added the image to the component I am seeing this V1 image component as Shrink like following screenshot and I am not seeing any errors in the. console.

Core V1 Image:

Core V1 Image.png

Core V2 Image:

created a wrapper node and added

sling:resourceSuperType="core/wcm/components/image/v2/image".

When I add Image to V2 Image component, after I add the image either in-place editor or using wrench icon I can able to add the image but when I open the dialog to clear the I am not seeing in the dialog. like in the following screenshot we can see image added to the component and I am not seeing that image in the dialog and I am not seeing any errors in the console.

Core V2 Image.png

Is anyone has faced similar issues while trying to use/customize core Image (V1, V2) component.

Thanks,

Narayana

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5
4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I am checking at this and let you know soon.

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.

Level 10

Hi,

My findings for customizing the core image component. That might be a bug for V1 image as image is not rendering on the page. I too not able to see errors on the console. But for V2 it is working fine. I am able to see the image in the dialog too. Below are my findings.

V1 Image:

Used core image component in my project and used V1 Image.

V1IMage.PNG

V1Image1.PNG

V2 Image:

V2Image.PNG

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Installing Cumulative Fix Pack 6.3.2.2 solved issue with V2 Image component.

Reference:

Image component doesn't show previously selected image · Issue #173 · Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-core...