Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Issues occur while passing more asset to the workflow

Level 1

Hi All,

I have a requirement to select more assets and pass them to workflow from the AEM touch UI console.

While selecting the assets and passing them to workflow, I am getting the AEM default behavior popup with warning message.

I want to override the default functionality; please look at the below attachment.

KaibalyaJe_0-1695791804559.png

Please help me to resolve it.

Thanks is advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KaibalyaJe,

The limit is configured under /libs/dam/gui/content/assets/jcr:content/rails/timeline/granite:data

workflow-limit.jpg

You can change it using overlay mechanism, creating following structure /apps/dam/gui/content/assets/jcr:content/rails/timeline/granite:data, and define your own limit. As a result you will have something like that.

workflow-limit-apps.jpg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KaibalyaJe,

The limit is configured under /libs/dam/gui/content/assets/jcr:content/rails/timeline/granite:data

workflow-limit.jpg

You can change it using overlay mechanism, creating following structure /apps/dam/gui/content/assets/jcr:content/rails/timeline/granite:data, and define your own limit. As a result you will have something like that.

workflow-limit-apps.jpg