We are facing one strange issue with Live copy pages cancel inheritance on AEM 6.1 touch UI.
Steps we followed
1. Created live copy for /content/ site/sv/2016 from /content/ site/en/2016 (English site).
2. Now create one page manually under /content/ site/sv /2016.
3. Open page properties in touch-ui for this page. This page is not inherited and there is no parent page for this , still we are not able to update/edit the Title and other properties followed by inheritance “chain” symbol. Please find the image attached.
4. When we try to cancel inheritance below is the exception that we got in Error logs:
2016-09-02 08:20:33.555 ERROR [com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.servlets.LiveRelationshipServlet] Request to edit PropertyInheritance of non LiveRelation at /content/hmgroup/groupsite/sv/media/news/2016/2258254/jcr:content: abort
2016-09-02 08:20:33.555 ERROR [com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.servlets.LiveRelationshipServlet] Error while updating relationship
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can not attach Resource at /content/hmgroup/groupsite/sv/media/news/2016/2258254/jcr:content either already a LiveCopy or no Source
5. We are able to change/edit the properties when we open the page in Classic UI.
Could anyone please suggest if we are missing something.
Thanks in Advance.
Are you able to find the solution? We are facing similar situation right now. Can you please let us know how did you resolve it?
Anyone else who faced this situation please help us with thoughts.
Apologies for delay in response.
In order to resolve this issue we got reply from adobe to install SP2 and installed hotfix shared by them. We also got an update from Adobe engineering team that the issue is fixed in AEM 6.3