Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a touch ui category for client libs?

Level 2

In classic I could add "cq.widgets" as a category for a component's clientlib and the css/js would be added to the page in authoring mode. I am looking for the Touch UI version of that category. I have css/js that I want to pull in for specific components but don't want that cluttering up my main site css. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You can use 'coralui' as the depedencies and add your clientlib category to get the touch ui library

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You can use 'coralui' as the depedencies and add your clientlib category to get the touch ui library

Employee Advisor

You can use the following category for including your custom JS in TouchUI - cq.authoring.dialog

Level 2

Thanks for the responses fellas. But not exactly what I need. In classic mode adding "cq.widgets" as a category to the clientlib folder it allowed me to apply styles to my components while pages are being authored. This was helpful in cases where I wanted to add some extra presentation styling to help when authoring content but does not appear in the published product. I'm struggling to get on board with the new TouchUI as the actual page is in an iframe. In this case I want the component styles to be rendered with the actual page, and NOT the Touch UI layer.