Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Is BOGO (Buy One Get One) Offer available this year 2020 ?

dibyajyotis2501
Level 2
Level 2

I'm planning to take the AEM Lead Developer Certification exam; So, wanted to know if any BOGO offer will be available in next upcoming months or not.

1 Accepted Solution
kautuk_sahni
Correct answer by
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dibyajyotis2501

Here is the reply from the team:

There aren’t plans for a BOGO offer again this year. 

However, the certification discount of 33% is still available to all partners, with extra discounts for those who live in India (bringing the cost to $80 US). There are tons of free training modules available on the Solution Partner Portal.  You can sign in to the portal to learn more if you are eligible.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kautuk_sahni
Community Manager
Community Manager

Checking this internally with the team.

kautuk_sahni
Correct answer by
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dibyajyotis2501

Here is the reply from the team:

There aren’t plans for a BOGO offer again this year. 

However, the certification discount of 33% is still available to all partners, with extra discounts for those who live in India (bringing the cost to $80 US). There are tons of free training modules available on the Solution Partner Portal.  You can sign in to the portal to learn more if you are eligible.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

dibyajyotis2501
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks @kautuk_sahni for helping out with the info. Actually I'm AALP holder, which really helps immensely to consume tons of courses and updated materials. But as not being from a partner org, I'm not able to use any of the vouchers at certifications. So, was looking if any coupon codes be available this year like partners have.