Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Is BOGO (Buy One Get One) Offer available this year 2020 ?

Level 2

I'm planning to take the AEM Lead Developer Certification exam; So, wanted to know if any BOGO offer will be available in next upcoming months or not.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

@dibyajyotis2501

Here is the reply from the team:

There aren’t plans for a BOGO offer again this year. 

However, the certification discount of 33% is still available to all partners, with extra discounts for those who live in India (bringing the cost to $80 US). There are tons of free training modules available on the Solution Partner Portal.  You can sign in to the portal to learn more if you are eligible.

I hope this helps.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Administrator

Checking this internally with the team.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Administrator

@dibyajyotis2501

Here is the reply from the team:

There aren’t plans for a BOGO offer again this year. 

However, the certification discount of 33% is still available to all partners, with extra discounts for those who live in India (bringing the cost to $80 US). There are tons of free training modules available on the Solution Partner Portal.  You can sign in to the portal to learn more if you are eligible.

I hope this helps.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Thanks @kautuk_sahni for helping out with the info. Actually I'm AALP holder, which really helps immensely to consume tons of courses and updated materials. But as not being from a partner org, I'm not able to use any of the vouchers at certifications. So, was looking if any coupon codes be available this year like partners have.