Expand my Community achievements bar.

Injecting carousel slides from Adobe Target to AEM OOTB Carousel component

Level 2

Hi,

I am using ootb carousel component and inserting my custom components as the carousel slides. I have two carousel slides in the carousel and  I have a requirement where I have to inject the third carousel slide from Adobe Target to the carousel component. I have added the third carousel slide to the component but I am not able to see the third slide when sliding through the carousel.

I see some id attributes present on each each carousel item. So, does AEM not pickup the dynamic carousel item that is added?

Please help. Thanks.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @mvelicheti - 

• Can you check that the dynamically added third carousel slide has a unique ID assigned to its corresponding element ?
  • Also, is that the HTML structure/ necessary CSS classes of the third carousel slide matches the structure expected by the Carousel component?

Level 2

Thanks for the reply @Tanika02 .

Yes, the third carousel is having unique id and it matches the structure but still it is not working. Please check the below screenshot for the carousel id's.

mvelicheti_0-1687443092253.png

Level 1

Hi @mvelicheti ,

Did this issue get resolved? How did you implement it? Can you please explain here, so it can be helpful to others as well?

Thanks

Aditya.