Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

In AEM 6.1 campaigns, overridden teaser template not working

Level 2

I have overidden the teaser template and respective component from /libs/cq/personalization/components/teaserpage to my /apps/<appname>/cq/personalization/components/teaserpage. Then i created the page using this template under campaigns. 

though my offer page is resolving the segments based on client context, still i don't see the page in "decision logic" window which is available on the home page where associated campaigns has been browsed.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are you sure you have included all the libraries in your custom template ? As these teasers and segments works on client side, this would be because of some missing libraries. 

Also, do you see any errors once it resolves the segments ?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are you sure you have included all the libraries in your custom template ? As these teasers and segments works on client side, this would be because of some missing libraries. 

Also, do you see any errors once it resolves the segments ?

Level 2

I do not see any errors. And i have copied the entire /libs/cq/personalization/components/teaserpage to my /apps/<appname>/cq/personalization/components/teaserpage, didn't change anything, even though its not working. i don't see the page in "decision logic" 

Level 10

Can you give more details on what you have customized after overriding it ?

Level 2

I have not customized anything yet. I was testing if copied component works fine.I thought once it works fine then i will modify it.