Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Implement Interactive "shoppable" Image on AEM

Level 2

Hi

We would like to use the interactive image and videos that are available on AEM.[1]
But instead of using it in a full e-commerce scope, we want to use to highlight a particular piece on the picture to see a small summary and the possibility to read more about it on a dedicated page.

I achieved to add several hotspot zones and publish them.
The hotspots with an link are working fine, but the downside is that it gets redirected to page directly instead of opening a popup where you can read more about it before going to that page.
The SKU part isn't working (we don't have any e-commerce software attached to our AEM instance), did anyone has experience with this or an idea if it is possible and how?

[1] I found the following documentation section but I can't figure it out how to use/configure it: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/dynamicmedia...

Thanks

Kind regards
Jeffrey

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@JeffreyVSpringbok without going with ecomm process, implementing the feature you requested is not OOTB, I remember I did this kind of implementation 5 years back but with lot of customization and making it responsive is more pain.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@JeffreyVSpringbok without going with ecomm process, implementing the feature you requested is not OOTB, I remember I did this kind of implementation 5 years back but with lot of customization and making it responsive is more pain.