Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Image multifield using Coral ui3

Level 3

Hi,

I have tried to use the Image inside a mutifield in-order to accommodate a  Gallery(Set of 5-10 images) using Coral ui3 multifield

How ever i am not able to submit the dialog as throwing below error.Is there any references(examples) used only Coralui3 with out using Coralui2/acs-commons.

Below is the Screen shot reference for the same which used inside multifield?Any OOTB component with only Coral ui3?

1582638_pastedImage_0.png

1582652_pastedImage_1.png

1582653_pastedImage_2.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

See this article and video. It shows you how to use images within a component that uses a multi-field. You can see for each section in the multi-field - an image is successfully rendered in the web page.

Scott's Digital Community: Creating a HTL Repeating Data Set 6.4 Component that uses Sling Models

This article shows use of Sling Models too.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

See this article and video. It shows you how to use images within a component that uses a multi-field. You can see for each section in the multi-field - an image is successfully rendered in the web page.

Scott's Digital Community: Creating a HTL Repeating Data Set 6.4 Component that uses Sling Models

This article shows use of Sling Models too.

Level 3

Hi,

In this use case used the path browser to pick the image not using File upload to drag and drop the image.

I am expecting a drag and drop option for author from side-kick to a multifield component which not implemented any where in OOTB functionality. Is it a customization issue or any other issues with coral ui3 for file upload for images?

Level 10

A better practice is to use the Touch UI to get the images into the DAM.

Managing Assets with the Touch-Optimized UI

Then use the granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield. - as shown in the article - to reference the given images in a multi field. There is no issues when following this approach.